Leadership defined is the relationship between those who aspire to lead and those who choose to follow.
Entirely interactive from start to finish, the SME Leadership Series integrates the latest leadership and management tools you can put to work in both your professional and personal life.
Do you want to...
- Transform and enhance your leadership skills?
- Gain proven methods to motivate and inspire others?
- Invest in your future growth?
During the SME Leadership Series, you will learn:
- How to create structure as a leader.
- The reasons why people choose to follow leaders.
- Behavioral traits of successful leaders.
If you are a current or future leader, then the SME Leadership Series is for you!
Check back for 2015 dates and locations.
Open to SME member* and nonmembers, the SME Leadership Series will benefit anyone who is in a role or preparing to take on a role where his/her leadership style and communication skills directly impacts organizational and personal success, such as:
- Current SME member or student member leaders who want to grow and succeed.
- SME senior and student members interested in pursuing a leadership role (through SME, work or community).
- Volunteer recruiters, directors, owners, managers, supervisors, team leaders, team members or human resource professionals.
- Anyone interested in developing or enhancing their leadership skills.
*SME will reimburse each chapter/community for two room nights (one room for two nights or two rooms for one night). Any additional room nights will be the responsibility of the attendee(s). Attendance at an SME Leadership Series is a continuing education opportunity and qualifies you for SME recertification credit(s).