EET Outcome Assessment
Measure and improve student learning, evaluate your program curriculum, and support accreditation requirements with the Electrical/Electronics Technology (EET) Outcome Assessment. Although the EET Outcome Assessment is primarily used by educators, an individual or business can purchase the exam to assess EET knowledge. It is a useful tool to determine where additional training and development is needed.
The EET Outcome Assessment allows you to:
- Document trends in student and program performance
- Identify students’ strengths and weaknesses
- Support ABET or other accreditation requirements
- Ensure your program meets program objectives
- Guide future curriculum content decisions
- Guarantee student knowledge corresponds with industry standards
- Support grant proposals
- Provide students with validated career knowledge
The EET Outcome Assessment is your tool for success. Request more information or call SME Customer Care at 800.733.4763 to learn more and to schedule an assessment for your students.
The EET Outcome Assessment is endorsed and developed by SME, the Electrical/Electronics Department Heads Association (ECETDHA), and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).