This program tackles critical design features and concepts that, when properly implemented, will increase productivity, increase, profit margins and reduce downtime. This comprehensive program is comparable to a stamping die roadmap systematically leading participants from the fundamentals of dies through more advanced principles on die design, estimating and processing, troubleshooting and evaluation while providing proven "guidelines to success" along the way.
Tooling and die managers, manufacturing and process engineers, tool and die designers/makers, tool and die engineers/technicians, estimators/purchasing agents, tool and die room supervisors, steel company representatives.
- How to understand sheet metal
- A systematic approach on how to evaluate and troubleshoot dies
- Press types and mechanical limitations
- Die types
- Common stamping die components
- Processing methods
- Die design concepts
- Stamping die manufacturing methods